Membership: The committee shall consist of not less than two Governors plus the Headteacher.
- Fr P Swanson
- Mrs I Dillon
- Miss P Caine
Meetings: The committee shall meet at least once a term and otherwise as required.
Terms of Reference:
- To carry out the Head Teacher’s annual performance review as laid down in current legislation and the school’s Performance Management Policy.
- To arrange to meet with the School Improvement Partner (SIP) to discuss the Head Teacher’s performance targets.
- To decide, with the support of the SIP, whether the targets have been met and to set new targets annually.
- To monitor through the year the performance of the Head Teacher against the targets.
- To make recommendations to the appropriate Committee responsible for making decisions on pay in respect of any incremental advance on the pay scale.
- To consider and report back upon such matters as may be delegated or devolved to the Committee by the Governing Body.